Manuscripts Burn


MANUSCRIPTS BURN

"Manuscripts don't burn"
- Mikhail Bulgakov

Hi, I'm horror and science fiction author Steve Kozeniewski (pronounced: "causin' ooze key.") Welcome to my blog! You can also find me on Facebook, Twitter, Goodreads, and Amazon. You can e-mail me here, join my mailing list here, or request an e-autograph here. Free on this site you can listen to me recite one of my own short works, "The Thing Under the Bed."

Friday, April 3, 2009

The Terrifying Revenge of the B-Movie!!!: Scene 11

***After patiently waiting all week we're back to the screenplay. But don't forget to enter the contest here and check out the grand prize here.***

SCENE 11

INT – THE FRANCOPHILE BATHROOM
(JIMMY)

JIMMY IS STRAINING TO PULL HIS LEG OUT OF THE TOILET.

JIMMY

Oh, man, how am I going to get out of this?

JIMMY LOOKS AROUND NERVOUSLY. HE GRABS THE SCREWDRIVER FROM THE SINK. HE STILL DOES NOT NOTICE, BUT THE TARANTULA IS CONTINUING TO GROW EXPONENTIALLY IN THE GREEN GOO. JIMMY BEGINS UNSCREWING THE TOILET FROM THE FLOOR.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your e-mail address in the box below and click "Subscribe" to join Stephen Kozeniewski's Mailing List for Fun and Sexy People. (Why the hell would anyone ever want to join a mailing list?)