Manuscripts Burn


MANUSCRIPTS BURN

"Manuscripts don't burn"
- Mikhail Bulgakov

Hi, I'm horror and science fiction author Steve Kozeniewski (pronounced: "causin' ooze key.") Welcome to my blog! You can also find me on Facebook, Twitter, Goodreads, and Amazon. You can e-mail me here, join my mailing list here, or request an e-autograph here. Free on this site you can listen to me recite one of my own short works, "The Thing Under the Bed."

Sunday, November 1, 2009

And they're off!

So, now that it’s November 1, you can officially go to my NaNo page. Don’t know what I’m talking about? Check out last week's announcement.

As I mentioned Sunday multimedia events will be lighter than usual (not that they were ever particularly heavy before) at least for the month of November. I'll probably just plan on keeping you updated on the NaNo novel, Braineater Jones. There is an excerpt up now, just a short one that doesn't really tell you anything the summary didn't, but at least it gets you inside the protagonist's head.

Here's to a proflific month. Incidentally, if any of you artistic types out there are interested in designing a dust jacket for Braineater Jones, let me know. I'm not much good at that sort of thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your e-mail address in the box below and click "Subscribe" to join Stephen Kozeniewski's Mailing List for Fun and Sexy People. (Why the hell would anyone ever want to join a mailing list?)