Manuscripts Burn


MANUSCRIPTS BURN

"Manuscripts don't burn"
- Mikhail Bulgakov

Hi, I'm horror and science fiction author Steve Kozeniewski (pronounced: "causin' ooze key.") Welcome to my blog! You can also find me on Facebook, Twitter, Goodreads, and Amazon. You can e-mail me here, join my mailing list here, or request an e-autograph here. Free on this site you can listen to me recite one of my own short works, "The Thing Under the Bed."

Thursday, July 11, 2013

My First Published Work - ANOTHER 100 HORRORS


If you don't follow my author Facebook page you may not be aware that I was finally published this year.  2013 is going to be a big year for me, with BRAINEATER JONES coming from Red Adept Publishing in October (not to mention a few other things that may be in the works), but as an appetizer, check out my drabble (100 word short story) CLOCKWORK OFFAL found in the collection ANOTHER 100 HORRORS.  All the drabbles are great (though I have a soft spot for my own) and I've already had a friend who's not a big reader advise me that he can really get onboard with drabbles.  The whole collection shouldn't take you more than a night to read, and I'd be happy to autograph a copy for anyone that buys one, free of charge.  (Take that, Stephen King!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your e-mail address in the box below and click "Subscribe" to join Stephen Kozeniewski's Mailing List for Fun and Sexy People. (Why the hell would anyone ever want to join a mailing list?)