Manuscripts Burn


MANUSCRIPTS BURN

"Manuscripts don't burn"
- Mikhail Bulgakov

Hi, I'm horror and science fiction author Steve Kozeniewski (pronounced: "causin' ooze key.") Welcome to my blog! You can also find me on Facebook, Twitter, Goodreads, and Amazon. You can e-mail me here, join my mailing list here, or request an e-autograph here. Free on this site you can listen to me recite one of my own short works, "The Thing Under the Bed."

Thursday, January 16, 2014

THE GHOUL ARCHIPELAGO 99¢ Sale!


Hey, kids, for one week only (January 16-23, 2014) my sophomore effort and, in my humble opinion, the greatest horror novel ever written THE GHOUL ARCHIPELAGO is on sale for only $0.99 American!  That's an astonishing deal that you won't find again anytime soon.

And not to be super preachy (like Sonntag) or super greedy (like Rand) but if you feel like maybe you like my writing as an artist, or maybe you like me personally as a human being, or maybe I've helped you out in one of your endeavors, either artistic or elsewise in life, would you consider paying me the ultimate compliment of sharing this link with your friends?  I love all of you fans, both those that are contractually obligated to put up with me and those that just discovered me on the internet.  So today let's raise a glass to the fans and to the ultimate in grueling terror: THE GHOUL ARCHIPELAGO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your e-mail address in the box below and click "Subscribe" to join Stephen Kozeniewski's Mailing List for Fun and Sexy People. (Why the hell would anyone ever want to join a mailing list?)