Manuscripts Burn


MANUSCRIPTS BURN

"Manuscripts don't burn"
- Mikhail Bulgakov

Hi, I'm horror and science fiction author Steve Kozeniewski (pronounced: "causin' ooze key.") Welcome to my blog! You can also find me on Facebook, Twitter, Goodreads, and Amazon. You can e-mail me here, join my mailing list here, or request an e-autograph here. Free on this site you can listen to me recite one of my own short works, "The Thing Under the Bed."

Friday, January 16, 2015

Help Me Find Some Good People to Interview

Hey, kids.  Just a brief missive today.  Now, having said that, it will no doubt balloon out to two thousand words, just like every one of my attempts to blog concisely.

So, I don't know if any of you have noticed, but I've made a real concerted effort to keep up a three days a week blogging schedule in 2015.  So far I've succeeded (he said, not even three weeks into the new year...) but with that being said I will probably beg off posting on Monday in honor of Martin Luther King Day.  Please remember that MLK Day is a day about service to the community, so please consider finding a way to volunteer on Monday.

Now coming back on Wednesday I've got a very exciting guest that I'm positively geeking out about.  It's only January and I've already had three absolute slam-dunk guests on the blog this year, and all three have been way, way outside of the circles that I usually travel in.  When Shawn Coleman agreed to come on the blog, I decided to make 2015 the Year of the Interview here on Manuscripts Burn.  It's not going to be all interviews (obviously), but I want to start interviewing some people way, way out of my usual comfort zone.

To that end, I'm going to start asking some bigger wigs than usual on Twitter and Facebook if they want to swing by the blog.  I think I'm going to shoot the moon and try to land among the stars.  If I start getting J.K. Rowling and George Romero to swing by, great.  But I'm hoping seriously to get some bigger authors, webcomic artists, and maybe actors and entertainment industry types?  Who knows?

So, if you want to come by the blog, or you know someone who's fun, famous, or interesting, check out my guest policy and drop me a line.  2015: The Year of the Interview!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your e-mail address in the box below and click "Subscribe" to join Stephen Kozeniewski's Mailing List for Fun and Sexy People. (Why the hell would anyone ever want to join a mailing list?)