Manuscripts Burn


MANUSCRIPTS BURN

"Manuscripts don't burn"
- Mikhail Bulgakov

Hi, I'm horror and science fiction author Steve Kozeniewski (pronounced: "causin' ooze key.") Welcome to my blog! You can also find me on Facebook, Twitter, Goodreads, and Amazon. You can e-mail me here, join my mailing list here, or request an e-autograph here. Free on this site you can listen to me recite one of my own short works, "The Thing Under the Bed."

Friday, March 13, 2015

Am I Ready for CPaCC?

http://www.amazon.com/Braineater-Jones-Stephen-Kozeniewski-ebook/dp/B00FRT4CD0/ref=la_B00FFLC5Y8_1_2_title_1_kin?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1426260407&sr=1-2
I've got a fat stack of BJs...


http://www.amazon.com/Ghoul-Archipelago-Post-Apocalyptic-Thriller-ebook/dp/B00FTP5URO/ref=la_B00FFLC5Y8_1_5_title_1_kin?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1426260407&sr=1-5
...I'm stacking GHOULs like they're 3x5 cards...


http://www.amazon.com/Billy-Cloneasaurus-Stephen-Kozeniewski-ebook/dp/B00L7RXG6U/ref=la_B00FFLC5Y8_1_4_title_1_kin?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1426260407&sr=1-4
...I've got mad BILLY...
...collateral courtesy of everybody's favorite sci-fi author...
...I'm flush with paper in case you need change...
...and if you don't have money, that's no issue - I take credit...
Should be one Hell of a con...

Why not stop on by?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your e-mail address in the box below and click "Subscribe" to join Stephen Kozeniewski's Mailing List for Fun and Sexy People. (Why the hell would anyone ever want to join a mailing list?)