Manuscripts Burn


MANUSCRIPTS BURN

"Manuscripts don't burn"
- Mikhail Bulgakov

Hi, I'm horror and science fiction author Steve Kozeniewski (pronounced: "causin' ooze key.") Welcome to my blog! You can also find me on Facebook, Twitter, Goodreads, and Amazon. You can e-mail me here, join my mailing list here, or request an e-autograph here. Free on this site you can listen to me recite one of my own short works, "The Thing Under the Bed."

Friday, July 15, 2016

Shore Leave 38 or Bust!

Well, kids, as you're reading this Shore Leave 38 is starting.  And I'll be there.  Along with, you know, Karen Gillan and Robert Picardo and a bunch of famous science fiction people, but I'm sure I am by far the biggest draw.

So how do you get there?  Easy!  Plug in this address to your phone:

The Hunt Valley Inn
245 Shawan Rd.
Hunt Valley MD 21031

Bonus!  If you're within walking distance, you can just pull up your Pokemon Go and search for the horse statue, collecting caterpies and rattatas all the way.  (Don't say I never did anything for you.)

How long does the convention last?  Well, it's this weekend, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, July 15-17.  Myself and fellow author Mary Fan will be in the vendors room, except when we're not, which in my case will be:

Friday 5:00 pm, Hunt Room - "How to Survive Your First SF/Media Con" (M)
Friday 7:00 pm, Derby Room - "Where Do Writers Start?"
Saturday 2:00 pm, Chase Room - "World-Building" (M)
Sunday 11:00 am, Derby Room - "Step One: Writing! Step Three: Published!" (M)
Sunday 11:00 am, Concierge Room - "Publishing in 2016" (M)
Sunday 3:00 pm, Concierge Room - "Connecting With Readers in the Modern World" (M)

What's that?  I'm double-booked Sunday at 11:00 am?  Yes, that's true and I'm not entirely sure what I'm going to do about that.  I guess you could let me know in the comments if you're dying to hear one or the other.  If not, I'll probably decide the day of based on...things?

Anyway, hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your e-mail address in the box below and click "Subscribe" to join Stephen Kozeniewski's Mailing List for Fun and Sexy People. (Why the hell would anyone ever want to join a mailing list?)