Manuscripts Burn


MANUSCRIPTS BURN

"Manuscripts don't burn"
- Mikhail Bulgakov

Hi, I'm horror and science fiction author Steve Kozeniewski (pronounced: "causin' ooze key.") Welcome to my blog! You can also find me on Facebook, Twitter, Goodreads, and Amazon. You can e-mail me here, join my mailing list here, or request an e-autograph here. Free on this site you can listen to me recite one of my own short works, "The Thing Under the Bed."

Friday, November 18, 2016

The 2016 This is Horror Awards

Hey kids!

Nominations are open for the 2016 This is Horror Awards.  Rules are here.

It just so happens that HUNTER OF THE DEAD is eligible.

Now, I can't nominate any of my own work, so if you feel it's deserving I'd be much obliged if you'd take a minute to e-mail the good folks at This is Horror and nominate HUNTER OF THE DEAD for Best Novel.

If you're interested in some of my thoughts about how to fill out the rest of your ballot (there are two choices available in each category) here are some of the other works I personally am nominating, or else cannot because of my own involvement:

Novel of the Year:

EVE BRENNER, ZOMBIE EXPERIMENT by A. Giacomi 
LIFE SENTENCE by Lily Luchesi

Short Story Collection of the Year:

NEVER SAY DIE by Stevie Kopas

Anthology of the Year:

MAN BEHIND THE MASK by David Owain Hughes
AND THE WORLD WILL BURN by Kindra Sowder

Fiction Magazine of the Year:

Cemetery Dance
Apex

Publisher of the Year:

Sinister Grin Press
Severed Press

Fiction Podcast of the Year:

The Horror Show With Brian Keene
Arm Cast Podcast

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your e-mail address in the box below and click "Subscribe" to join Stephen Kozeniewski's Mailing List for Fun and Sexy People. (Why the hell would anyone ever want to join a mailing list?)