Manuscripts Burn


MANUSCRIPTS BURN

"Manuscripts don't burn"
- Mikhail Bulgakov

Hi, I'm horror and science fiction author Steve Kozeniewski (pronounced: "causin' ooze key.") Welcome to my blog! You can also find me on Facebook, Twitter, Goodreads, and Amazon. You can e-mail me here, join my mailing list here, or request an e-autograph here. Free on this site you can listen to me recite one of my own short works, "The Thing Under the Bed."

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

The Horror Show 100th Episode Telethon or Bust!

Hey kids!  Tomorrow is going to be my first public appearance of 2017.  I'm very excited to be a part of a worthy charitable event benefiting the Scares that Care 501 (c) (3) Charity.  That event will be the 100th episode of The Horror Show With Brian Keene, which will be a 24-hour marathon.

The telethon will take place Thursday and Friday, January 26-27 12:00 noon EST - 12:00 noon EST.  If you live in the Baltimore, MD area, feel free to stop by any time.  It's going to be at:

Holiday Inn Express
11200 York Rd.
Cockeysville, MD 21030

I'm scheduled to be on as a guest from 11:00 pm to midnight.  That may be a bit negotiable depending on what ends up happening on the ground.  I'm also going to be around for the whole event, and there will be a book table, so I'll be available to sell and sign autographs.  Or just chat or something if that's your thing.  

If you can't make it out, you can still enjoy the telethon on Brian Keene's YouTube channel and definitely contribute a little something to Scares that Care.  Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your e-mail address in the box below and click "Subscribe" to join Stephen Kozeniewski's Mailing List for Fun and Sexy People. (Why the hell would anyone ever want to join a mailing list?)